Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thoughtful Thursday

I have always loved and collected thoughtful, inspiring words to live by. They can come in all forms...from a line in a Walt Whitman poem, a sun-drenched happiness Lilly Pulitzer quote, a Deepak Chopra meditation...a fortune cookie.
I've created a "Well Said" board on Pinterest and just wanted to share a few.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This adorable video has been around for a few years but I still love it!
 
Do you have daily affirmations, favorite motivating & inspiring quotes you live by? Do share!
xo
C

2 comments:

  1. The second is my favorite! If I'm down, just a few minutes looking at my "Words" board on Pinterest always inspires and cheers me up!

    Just found your cute blog! Stop by mine and say hi, sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, pretty! Happy to have you reading along!! :)

      Delete