Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Lust vs Must

Lust vs Must



With all the amazing sales currently going on in my favorite stores it's easy as pie to put together some beautiful outfits for a low price. At first I was skeptical, not wanting to purchase another ounce of winter clothing this season however;  I think these looks are adorable for spring. Loving soft shades of pink, peach & a punch of metallic. 
Even the Tory Burch blouse I featured in the "lust" look is on sale for $178...I've been swooning over it since it first retailed at $395. Not to mention, the gorgeous Chloe Plisse-chiffon maxi skirt on sale for $918 from $2,295. Those are amazing deals! I don't know about you but finding a luxe look at a fraction of the cost makes me giddy. The J.Crew Factory pleated maxi skirt I have in the "must" look...$70!!
The sales have been just too good. I'll be back tomorrow with more of my favorite sale finds. Don't wait too long to scoop these pretties up!

No comments:

Post a Comment