Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lobster Sweater Weather

This past weekend, my sister & I took advantage of the warmer temps in New England and headed up to one of our favorite spots on the Connecticut coast. Even though it was gorgeous and sunny out with a February heat-wave of 50ish degrees, it still was not as warm as we hoped. We were a little frigid on the breezy coast line. In my opinion, any day is a good day to be by the shore but...summer come soon, please!!!
We still had a fun adventure and my sister was kind enough to snap a few pictures so I could post my first outfit to the blog. Thanks Britt :)
Loving my J. Crew Factory Lobster sweater and it was the perfect day to wear it.
-
"One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter"- HDT
- 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Nail polish: Essie, Really Red

1 comment:

  1. Lobster sweater is perfect! Especially with those fresh red nails!

    ReplyDelete