Saturday, February 8, 2014

Ted Baker gets me.


So, how amazing is this ginger jar inspired heel? I absolutely had a Carrie Bradshaw "hello lover" moment when I first set eyes on them. Blue and white with just a smidge of gold. A pair of shoes after my own heart.
Call me crazy but I think these could be styled with anything; from rolled up boyfriend jeans to a wedding dress.
I have already started to dream up entire springtime ensembles around them.
Owning them would be a better place to start, really.
Whether it's clothing or home décor, I am always drawn to shades of blue and white. My closet- from navy to turquoise; my kitchen- cobalt & white; wedding day- ivory, navy & a hint of gold....you get the idea.
I love & am always on the lookout for classic ginger jars as well as classic shoes. To see both worlds merge into one fantastic pair of pumps is just too good!
I began to click through the rest of Ted Baker London's new arrivals via Nordstrom and my imaginary shopping list grew. While they are not blue and white- mainly vibrant, watercolor-inspired floral prints; these pretties are equally as breathtaking and perfect for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment