Thursday, February 20, 2014

"Nautical Roots. An American Spirit." Loveliness at Land's End!

 Land's End. Their clothes are all-American, excellent quality and have been around for a very long time; "Nautical roots, an American spirit" as they say...all concepts that I most certainly do love. 
However, I think the last time I owned something from here was back when I was a child...school-uniform basics, snow pants & mittens. Anywho...I pulled their latest catalog out of the mailbox the other day and was blown away! The new arrivals at Land's End right now are full of bright, fresh florals and youthful nautical looks. To top it off, they are currently having a Friends & Family sale with 25% off. ( Feb 18th-24th)
Land's End has won this New England girl's heart over with these fun new pieces. Here are my favorites: 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 I would love to add all of these to my wardrobe right now! Perfect looks to transition into Spring.
 
What do you think??
xo
C
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I rediscovered Land's End this fall and love it! You can't beat their prices either!

    ReplyDelete