Thursday, February 27, 2014

On The Coast Of Somewhere Beautiful...

Travel On



The short-lived warmer temps Connecticut had quickly dipped back to below 25 degrees and while I'm trying my best to embrace Winter, I am this close to jet-setting someplace in a Kenny Chesney song. "On the coast of somewhere beautiful..."
A place where I can dance in the sand and wear this fabulous ensemble. 
-
Jumpsuits are slowly growing on me & I'm in love with this one from Tory Burch. When my Mom noticed they were back in style she said she should have saved her collection of silk jumpsuits from the 70's/80's for me...I wish she had! Note to self: save clothes for future daughter's vintage collection. 
Per usual, I'm loving all the navy resort wear that is out right now; especially with pops of gold & coral.
If you haven't already, you must check out this jewlery designer I stumbled upon- Keyla Torres of Kei Jewelry. Elegant and unique pieces with natural elements. I love her necklaces. I used the gold starfish necklace, blue lapis lazuli necklace & evil eye bracelet here but check out the rest of her collection; super gorgeous and really great prices. 
-
So, are any of you packing for tropical vacations?! I'll soak up the warm sunshine vicariously through you! My countdown to summer is on.
Xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment