Monday, February 3, 2014

Faux The Love of Winter

Faux The Love of Winter




Bundle up, beautifuls!
The 40+ degree weather in southern Connecticut yesterday felt like a heat wave. Such a little taste of spring. As Punxsutawney Phil predicted six more weeks of winter, I laughed thinking not with these balmy temps! Looks like that Phil is a smart forecaster  as I woke up to a winter wonderland this morning & it's still snowing. With that news in mind, I'm just going to have to fake it 'til I make it to Spring. A cozy pink coat & these faux fur finds are a must! Confession: my sister and I (both in our late twenties) recently went to see the Disney movie Frozen together & it made me love winter a little more...as well as continually sing "do you wanna build a snowman?!" over and over. For now I'll just have to cozy up with some hot chocolate, enjoy our fireplace, get some ski time in & play in the snow...all the things I'll probably be very much looking forward to once late summer rolls around!
What are your necessities/plans to get you through the Winter?
Stay warm!
Xo
C

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that pink coat! Soooooo pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went online to purchase & it's sold out in every size :( knew I should not have waited!!

    ReplyDelete