Friday, March 28, 2014

The Best Transition Piece to Have For Spring

I've had this Original Penguin trench coat for forever and a day...it's the best piece to wear while we step into Spring. I love the almost art-deco design on it, too.
Trench coats like this are my favorite types of transitional pieces. As you can see in this post. Whether it's a fun print or a classic solid, I think it's a key item every woman should have in her closet. Come rain or shine, it's easy to throw on over any outfit for a pulled together & polished look.
While this one is no longer available, below my photos are a few great coats I'm loving now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry...I couldn't resist! Just too darn cute!! Happy Friday!
 
 
Love From The Coast,
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. I have cleaned out and gotten rid of so much over the past year...it has felt great, but I've also realized I now have certain gaps in my wardrobe. One of those gaps is a good spring coat--I was literally thinking this morning I need to look into a trench or a similar transition piece!

    ReplyDelete