Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring!

Happy Spring!!
I don't know about you, but I am more than happy to defrost and bid adieu to this past winter! In celebration of Spring, what better than to swoon over these gorgeous new tops and tunics from Devon Baer. The colors remind me of a box of delicious Laduree Macarons, truly.
I need to welcome warmer weather in one of these tops...preferably while enjoying tea and macarons at Laduree in Paris.
The Manhattan location is just a hop, skip and jump away....
Anywhoo...the clothes!






Beautiful pastels and classic silhouettes. 
 I would like to add all of these to my closet immediately however; if I had to choose just one, I'd say the Picnic Stripe Ruffle Top is perfection. Leave it to me to pick blue and white stripes.
Which is your favorite?



Love From The Coast,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment