Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pearls & Anchors

-
In the midst of our Sunday afternoon errands, my Husband & I stopped at one of our favorite places thinking we'd enjoy a walk on the beach and capture a few picts for the blog. Well friends, it was a wind tunnel- no matter which way you stood...a hair-in-your-face-when-you-don't-have-an-elastic kind of beach day...great for the soul, not the best for blog pictures!
My husband was an excellent first time photographer & captured just the right shots to show this pretty pink coat, pearl embellished blouse and cashmere anchor scarf.
Links to what I'm wearing below.
 
I could not love this scarf more, so soft.
 
 
sea salt air in my hair
 
 
 
There's a little shoulder poof detail the on the coat...just enough.
 
wiiiindy.

Cashmere Anchor Scarf (on sale! only navy/white available)
David Yurman Bracelets: Pearl Classic Cable Bracelet   X Bracelet
Nails: Essie- Gucci Mucci Pucci

 

No comments:

Post a Comment