Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Love Knots

 Happy Wednesday loves!
Warmer temps are slowly but surely sneaking their way back to Southern New England. When it reaches 50 degrees it's practically a pre-spring heat wave here.
Desperate for spring/summer, I broke out the espadrilles this past weekend and tried a pair of boyfriend jeans. If you have a favorite pair of boyfriend jeans, let me know! This was my first time ever wearing the trend so I went low cost and tried a pair of Old Navy cropped boyfriend jeans. While I was there I found this sweater for $12! YES. Such a steal with nautical flair to boot. Perfect for cool summer nights. (online for $15)
My husband and I soaked up some Saturday sunshine with our French Bulldog, Baxter. We walked him around the beach a bit and took him to where some of our wedding photos were taken. It looks completely different in March than it does in late July but is still one of my favorite places.
Links to my outfit are below including Baxter's nautical rope leash!
-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-Shop The Look- 
Michael Kors Two-Tone Watch Older Design - Similar here & here
Manicure - Essie Lilacism (looks more light blue than lilac)
-
Baxter's Nautical Dog Leash - The Fair Lead Newport RI
 
 
Love From The Coast,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment