Monday, March 24, 2014

Modern Fringe

I love a 1920's flapper fashion, Jazz Age, Gatsby-era inspired look. This spring-ready top from Ann Taylor reminds me of something that would be from the roaring 20's; full of fringe and fun.
For a modern take on the look, I paired the top with my favorite sparkly J.Crew baubles (my wedding earrings!) and the most comfortable drapey crepe ankle pants. Another new favorite in my spring wardrobe is this blue and white striped trench coat. It is pure Target gold. Yes, if I did not know any better I would never guess this coat is from Tar-jay either. It is fully lined with a bright pop of yellow and the outside material has an almost tweed-like feel. I highly recommend picking one up to see for yourself....if they're not already sold out!
The monogrammed purse was a gift from my sister to all of her bridesmaids. I love that it can be used with the delicate chain strap or as an envelope clutch.  
Links to my outfit & accessories are below!
 







Adorned with an "H" ...clearly we should move right in. 




J. Crew Necklace no longer available on line - similar here
J. Crew Earrings no longer available on line - similar here
Manicure - Essie Fiji

 Love From The Coast,
Courtney



5 comments:

  1. I love your striped trench and you would never know it was from Target

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodi! I love great, unexpected finds like this coat. It's definitely worth checking out!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love that fringe top! It's 1920s flapper gone modern. :)

    www.elisegoesglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so fun?! Even better, it's 40% off at Ann Taylor right now!

      Delete