Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Fresh Stripes & Lemons

Fresh Stripes





Navy, white & yellow might just be my favorite color combination. I know pastels are everything this Spring however; I also can't get enough of this fresh, relaxed yet very put together look.
I came across these pieces while online "window" shopping & wanted to wear this outfit immediately! Perfect weekend wear. Navy & white striped trench coat-$60! Adorable lemon print Keds for Kate Spade-$75. Except for the watch & necklace; each item is under $75!
I've been searching for an inexpensive pair of distressed boyfriend jeans, these ones from Gap might be winners...any recommendations? I don't own a pair of distressed jeans or even boyfriend jeans but I've been loving the look...especially when paired with heels.
-
I am obsessed with these fun nautical rope bracelets from The Ropes Maine. Inspired by & made on the beautiful Maine coast; these come in an array of colors & designs. You can find a listing of where they are sold at TheRopesMaine.com



Hope you're all having a wonderful week!
Xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment