Monday, January 20, 2014

Style a Chunky Knit a la Olivia

Style a Chunky Knit a la Olivia




I love a cozy, chunky knit sweater in the winter months. I typically pair it with jeans or leggings and boots. This look caught my eye because it's such a different way to style an oversized knit. Olivia Palermo is a flawless style icon. She tends to style classic pieces with a twist. I'd be thrilled to have her wardrobe appear in my closet. She always looks polished and impeccably put together from head to toe. Here are a few great sweaters I've found to style a la Olivia!

xo,
C

7 comments:

  1. I love a chunky knit sweater! How cozy!

    -Brittany
    http://pittsburghglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! Will most likely be purchasing one of these sweaters! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady :) I seriously want all of these sweaters...so cozy!

      Delete
  3. Love Olivia. Always perfectly styled. This is the a perfect winter for chunky knit sweaters

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete