Monday, January 6, 2014

Closet Space

Something about the new year that makes me want to organize, cut clutter, refresh and clean out every space I have. Over the holidays I cleaned out my closet and purged a good amount of clothes; a pile to sell at consignment and a pile to take to the good will. I swear every time I clean my closet I find  a few hidden gems that I haven't worn in a while. It's like having new clothes! Kind of...let's not get too excited here.
Once things are organized it makes me feel so much better, therapeutic cleaning. Honestly it doesn't stay perfect for long. Maybe I'll start turning the guest bedroom into one big closet. While our apartment is not small, our closet/storage space is so very limited. I'm always dreaming of bigger closets. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say most women do. Here are some lovely closets I've pinned. My Closet Space board on Pinterest has me full of ideas...I could spend all day in these organized, spacious dreams...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The one with the washer/dryer- I'm not sure if that is my dream closet or dream laundry room. Whether it be a cozy nook or two floors, I'm quite certain I could fill it if given the opportunity. A woman needs her space!
 
xo
C
 






1 comment:

  1. Love these! I'm such a sucker for closets. My godparents have a full laundry room next to their closet in their master bedroom..it's drool worthy! This is making me depressed that I deal with a small city closet. It's so hard keeping that thing organized!

    ReplyDelete