Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow Flowers

Snow Flowers




I am beyond obsessed with this white Tory Burch floral blouse as well as these lovely Ivanka Trump ballet flats (on sale!) As a New England girl I should be more than adjusted to a drawn out cold snap- think snow in April...however I would be perfectly happy if winter ended in January. While spring seems so very far away, I'm ready to pair these pretties with winter whites (ear muffs, gloves & cashmere scarf all on sale!)  some girly pearls and pretend it's a balmy January. Who's with me?!
 

2 comments:

  1. These are such amazing picks! I may need to buy that scarf and ear muffs! I need them with this Chicago weather!

    XO
    Katie

    http://champagneonsaturdays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me!!! Nothing better than wearing white in the winter! :)

    ReplyDelete