Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Tea and Warm Socks

Tea & Warm Socks

Tea & Warm Socks by theseasaltedblonde

With the first snow fall of the season gracing Connecticut yesterday and today's frigid cold snap, all I want to do is curl up with a good book in a cozy nook. Some essentials to warm up:
These gorgeous Restoration Hardware faux fur throws are beyond soft. I stayed at my parents this past weekend and my Mom has the throw in wolf ...it took all I had not to stay snuggled in it all Sunday morning. #coldweathermusthave This gold and white Ikat Tea for One is on sale now at C. Wonder...perfect for my cup of Tazo Chai seeing as I'm the only tea drinker in our house. Speaking of tea, how adorable is this All You Need is Tea & Warm Socks pillow . Love!
So, I'll be stealing my husband's sweater , slipping into a new pair of UGG slippers, & reading my favorite books every chance I get this winter! What are your cold weather must haves?!
xo
C




No comments:

Post a Comment