Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hello!

Welcome to The Sea Salted Blonde!
I'm a 29-year-old newlywed who has loved fashion since I was little girl playing dress up. My mom was, and still is, my first style icon. In my teens I poured over fashion magazines and made hundreds of outfit inspiration collages, the original Pinterest! Now I still flip through magazines but blogs are a huge inspiration to me. I'm excited to finally put together my own blog as a creative outlet for my personal style.
I'm a born and raised Connecticut girl...recently married to the love of my life...I'm sure you'll be seeing his handsome face around here. I'm mom to Baxter the sweetest French Bulldog you'll ever meet. I cherish my family & friends deeply and feel so very blessed to have them.
In a nutshell: I'm a believer in classic & timeless style, a bookworm, yogi-in-training, green juice drinking, coffee snob, self-proclaimed foodie, lover of all things New England and of course- anything coastal. Here I go, dipping my toes into the waters of blogging, join me!
xo
C
The Mr. & I at our wedding venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment