Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things Link-Up: My List

A few of my favorite things link-up My Wish list

A few of my favorite things link-up My Wish list by theseasaltedblonde

I am late to the link-up party with Cheers Y'all and Down with the Dearmores but still wanted to join!
I live for Christmas shopping, wrapping, and most of all giving gifts to those I love! Isn't it the best feeling? It was so fun to add a Christmas list of my own this time! 
I became a Mrs this year and I want my new monogram on everything! Which is why I love items 1 & 2. Monogram necklace from Bauble Bar a classic keepsake. How great are these Monogrammed Tortoise Sunglasses?!
#3 Do these over-the-knee Vince Camuto Boots even need an explanation?! Still searching for my size though...if you spot a 7.5 anywhere let me know!! #4 Canon EOS Rebel T1i As much as I love Instagram and my iphone pics I'd love to capture photos on this. #5 This Tory Burch Tote is tailored and timeless. I've been looking for an "everything" bag and I'm pretty sure this would get a lot of use.


I can't wait for the next installment of These Are a Few of My Favorite Things link-up on Tuesday.
 Brown paper packages tied up with strings.... now I'll be singing it for days!
xo
C

1 comment:

  1. hey sweets! Thanks for linking up with us!!! my love for monogramming everything was totally reignited after getting married...i know exactly what you mean!!!! :)

    thanks a million for liking up with us, love! can't wait for tuesday...yippee!! xx

    ReplyDelete