Thursday, November 21, 2013

Frosting

Frosting

Frosting by theseasaltedblonde
While picking out jewelry does anyone else ever think of the line from How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days-
"Ladies of New York, frost yourselves!"
No? Just me?!
Anywhooo...I am head over heels for all of these pieces. Two of these items I own: The J. Crew earrings and the Kiel James Patrick anchor bracelet, so believe me when I say you need these!! The earrings were actually my wedding earrings and then became my sister's something borrowed as she wore them for her wedding. They are the perfect amount of sparkle and I cannot wait to wear them again over the holidays. My husband gifted me with the KJP Golden Royal's Fleet, I wear it with practically everything! Adding the rest to my wish list! Click on the image for links to all of these pretties. You really cannot go wrong wearing any of these baubles...get frosted!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment