Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Birds of a Feather

My husband and I ventured out to a local arboretum & gardens on a warm afternoon this past Sunday. We went on a beautiful stroll and scouted out a picnic spot with some feathered friends who were also taking in the amazing weather. I broke out my bright colors and some Lilly to celebrate the sunshine.
Links to shop my casual, comfy look are below :)
-
 
 





 
 
 
 Kate Spade Lemon Tart Starfish Ring (gift from my husband, so fun!)
J. Crew Factory Classic Button Down - sold out quickly last month but this option is very similar & on sale now!
Lilly Pulitzer wedges from last year (wore these for my Bridal Shower!) ...loving these gold Lilly Pulitzer wedges
Lilly Pulitzer 'Birds of a Feather' shopping tote...shop Lilly Pulitzer bags here.
Manicure - Essie Fiji (3 coats)
Essie Watermelon on my toes.
 
If it hasn't already, I hope that Spring finds you soon!
 
Love From The Coast,
Courtney

1 comment: