Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Sea Salted Check-In...

Anchor




Hello loves! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I'm so sad to not have had regular posts up lately. My husband and I are in the midst of a move and up to our eyeballs in U-Haul boxes. I'm hoping to carve out more time for my favorite little space in the blogosphere and get back to sharing what I love with you all on a daily basis. Speaking of things I love...how great are all these nautical spring/summertime finds?! I could not love these more and am quite certain they'll be added to my new closet, new bar cart, new bookshelves...let's just say I'm ready to unpack and get back to business!
If you're not already, follow along for daily updates on Instagram @TheSeaSaltedBlonde 
You can be certain that my mind is reeling with ideas for decorating our new place. I'm excited to unpack wedding gifts that have been kindly stowed away at each of our parents homes. Navy and gold place settings, I'm coming for you!!! I'm already planning dinner party tablescapes in my head (and on Pinterest...pin with me at The Sea Salted Blonde!) and scheming up how I'll share it with you all on here! If you've been following along you can probably guess that my home décor is also coastal, traditional-ish, preppy, New England....navy.
Just so happens the theme of our wedding last July was, you guessed it- coastal New England with a Love Anchors The Soul theme...navy, ivory and accents of gold. Very coastal, very New England, very me :)As wedding season is upon us, I'm excited to share our wedding from last summer in an upcoming post or two. I'm literally giddy just thinking about it!
I have an abundance of sea-salted goodness in store for you. Get ready to dive in! 
-
Love From The Coast,
Courtney

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I am a makeup artist in CT specializing in Airbrush Makeup. Would love to work with you if you ever need a makeup artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That towel NEEDS to be in our florida apartment! So cute!

    ReplyDelete