Sunday, December 8, 2013

Classics With a Talbots Twist: Looks I'm Loving

Curled up by the fire this afternoon, coffee in hand, I was ready to conquer the last of my holiday shopping online...next thing I knew, I was pinning away new arrivals from Talbots. The looks I am loving are too lovely not to share!

Obsessed with all the plaid pieces this season but this black watch plaid jacket may just take the cake. I love how tailored it is...and not without a twist: the pimento red lined collar.
Sparkle&Spots! These are adorable and so fun. I've tried to add bigger leopard pieces to my wardrobe but for me, I really think accessorizing with pops of this print works best.
Another perfect jacket...and with gold buttons. There are a number of color options to choose from in this classic style.
Perfectly preppy and a fab way to step out in plaid this season.
Gorge...and I love the little bit of collar on this faux.
Finishing touch: Leopard and a Bow 
This belt is perfection in my book.
 
 
 
xo
C

1 comment: